Flash Panorama Player 2.0 release
- Engine code refactored for maximum speed and smoothness. Check this out: http://flashpanoramas.com/player/examples/officeHi.html (big panorama with high visualization quality settings).
- Hotspots plugin has new powerful language, a lot of new parameters and events. This is a snippet of the Hotspots plugin description: http://flashpanoramas.com/player/hotspots (full version is in Flash Panorama Player package).
- Single file for panorama properties, hotspots and other plugins initialization.
- Borders plugin to restrict panorama movements (can be used to make cylindrical and other partial panoramas).
- Cube stripes format support.
Flash Panorama Player package contains now set of examples, you can use them as templates for your own panorama applications. Current version includes:
- Panorama with navigation bar.
- Panoramas exhibition with previews.
- Panoramas with low-resolution preview.
- Panoramas with low-resolution preview and Flash version detection.
- Panorama with controller written in Flash 7 (with file source).
- Panorama with ExternalInterface controller (with file source).
- Panorama player inside other Flash movie (with file source).
This entry was posted on Saturday, March 24th, 2007 at 3:46 pm and is filed under Flash Panorama Player. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.