Forums  

Go Back   Forums > Trausti Hraunfjord

Conversation Between Trausti Hraunfjord and Rogerio Chimentao
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Rogerio Chimentao
    12-22-2009 05:33 PM
    Rogerio Chimentao
    Hey Tuddi,
    I’m starting to play with the flash panorama player, ‘cause I like this kind of work, and here where I live, people are starting to ask for this kind of stuff.
    I have some photo gear, good stuff, like a HQ Digital camera, as well as the Flash Panorama Player bought through ADOBE.
    As I noticed, u have a lot of experience in the matter, and has some great work, very professional.

I’d like some hints on what am I doing wrong, because I’m making the panoramic pics through the PTGUI, but when I cut these pictures and apply the PANO system from the FPP, the result is not good, because I can see the cube’s limits, where I cut.
    I’ve made a panoramic w/o the background and the roof image, and that was a good one (Test image = www.weblitenet.com.br/universitario )
    But I’d like to do it right, the same way u guys do.
    What am I doing wrong?
    Thank you very much,
    RegardsHey dude’s name,
    I’m starting to play with the flash panorama player, ‘cause I like this kind of work, and here where I live, people are starting to ask for this kind of stuff.
    I have some photo gear, good stuff, like a HQ Digital camera, as well as the Flash Panorama Player bought through ADOBE.
    As I noticed, u have a lot of experience in the matter, and has some great work, very professional.

I’d like some hints on what am I doing wrong, because I’m making the panoramic pics through the PTGUI, but when I cut these pictures and apply the PANO system from the FPP, the result is not good, because I can see the cube’s limits, where I cut.
    I’ve made a panoramic w/o the background and the roof image, and that was a good one (Test image = www.weblitenet.com.br/universitario )
    But I’d like to do it right, the same way u guys do.
    What am I doing wrong?
    Thank you very much,
    Regards
    Rog?rio Chiment?o.

Rog?rio Chiment?o.