Forums  

Go Back   Forums > Talk > General FPP Discussion

Old 07-02-2007, 08:49 AM

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Denis, you should make 2.1 open source for all of us flash developers. it will improve your product.

second, if you are using papervision3D, you are in big trouble
Old 07-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Site admin

No, parervision3D is too slow for me...
Old 08-10-2007, 02:13 PM

Hi Denis,
I read that in v2.2 you were going to release the equirectangular version? Will it resemble the cylTest one, or will you put constraints to prevent it from going all the way up / down? I mean, near the bottom and top the image is really distorted and not really usable. Or maybe apply a mask near these regions, like a company logo?

When will v2.2 be released? Can we have a version of cylTest in the mean-time that can actually "save" the cube versions locally (an AIR app?)

Cheers!
Old 08-30-2007, 07:20 AM

Default Equirectangular zenith and nadir distorted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davcom View Post
...I read that in v2.2 you were going to release the equirectangular version?... I mean, near the bottom and top the image is really distorted and not really usable.
Eh? The zenith and nadir view are "really distorted?" This is certainly not my experience. Can you point to an example of what you mean?
Old 09-08-2007, 12:32 AM

Unhappy Also Impressed but in need of guidance

I am basically a designer that has trouble with complex coding. Is there a place that I can learn more about the XML coding that is required to make the more elaborate functions like the flvplayer video embedding in the FlashPanorama Player. As a novice trying to follow the tutorial that are "step by step" I still seem to be missing syntax somewhere. I have been able to do the autorotate and fps but nothing else seems to work for me. When directed to cut and paste code there is no specific directions as to where I should be pasting the code.

Is there an XML for dummies or are the tutorials written for those who have programming abilities?

Please Help
Old 09-11-2007, 04:07 PM

Default Panoramas exhibition with previews - error

Hi to all of you,

I bought the FPP 2.1 a few weeks ago (excellent work Denis!), and I played around with the tutorials and the example files. Unfortunately, the example file "Panoramas exhibition with previews" has an error. The html page loads correctly but, when I press any of the load buttons, the swf file shows the text "loading failed" and nothing happens. I checked the scripts and the paths but I couldn't find any bug. Any ideas?

Also I'd like to create a page with panoramas, similar to the player web page (http://flashpanoramas.com/player/) where the swf has a "load" button to load the panorama and, when all the images are loaded, the "load" button changes to a "fullscreen" button.

Thanks

George
Old 09-23-2007, 06:48 AM

URL not working?? No matter what I do I can get URL to work?
Anyone done this?
Old 09-26-2007, 12:10 PM

Exclamation loadmovie

Is it possible to load you panoramic player into another flash movie using loadmovie.

I,m creating a interactive kiosk and require something like your app to play inside my interactive, but without having to load through a browser, as this could present a issue of security on a kiosk
Old 09-26-2007, 02:42 PM

Default Re Load Movie

You can load a movie as a child however as the player is written in AS3 the parent movie has to be written in AS3. There is a .FLA and source code for this in the samples.

You need either Flash CS3, Flex2 or one of the free swf builders that support AS3.