Forums  

Go Back   Forums > Talk > General FPP Discussion

Old 12-29-2006, 08:32 PM

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default Dynamic Text Not Loading

Denis,

First of all thanks for a very exciting Flash Player. I purchased it yesterday and have been busy trying to test its possibilities. I have run into a few problems however. I am trying to load a swf file on to the panorama. I have static text on it as well as 2 images and dynamic text. The images and static text load fine but the dynamic text does not load. Also the background colors to not load properly. Any Ideas???

Walt :?
Old 12-30-2006, 10:50 PM
Site admin

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Yes.
1. Dynamic text can use some global variables like _root.text. Correctly specified dynamic text fields works ok, you can see Flash application in "Hotspots example", all text in combobox, datagrid and calendar are dynamic texts.
2. All Flash files have transparent background by default. Background is a function of external window of the Flash movie (for example, in HTML: src="mymovie.swf" bgcolor="#ffffff">). There are two ways to fix it inside the player:
a. Change Flash movie to place an additional rectangle filled with the background color below all other objects in your movie.
b. Load another hotspot (a simple image with a solid color) under your Flash movie.