Forums  

Go Back   Forums > Talk > Showcases by FPP users

Old 10-06-2010, 05:33 PM

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Poznan International Fair

Hi guys!
I just want to share with you my newest work - hope you like it .
It is available in polish, english, russian, german and chineese version so I think you will find the one for you

http://wirtualna-wycieczka.mtp.pl/

All comments are welcome, especially those critical

Thanks a lot!

Michal
Old 10-06-2010, 10:36 PM
Administrator

Amazing, this is a truly brilliant tour. I especially like the use of the list to display panos and the automation button at the top was a nice touch. One shot that stood out to me was the "Trade Fair Avenue" and the zenith portion of the pano. The purple fringing could be fixed by selecting the brush tool in photoshop and changing the mode to "color" adjust your flow to say 15% and take a sample of the blue in the sky and paint over the purple, the same can be done for the green in the tree leaves or the brown of the bark.

Well done, you should be proud.

-Terry
Old 10-06-2010, 11:39 PM

Fantastic! Well done Michal - great presentation, photography and assembly. I really like the map, list and info panels sliding out of the way. The overall look and design is cohesive and well thought out.

Regarding the chromatic aberration Terry mentioned, another tip to mitigate CA is in Camera Raw if you're using Photoshop:

Also, on that same location (Trade Fair Avenue pano), you might want to add an associated panel with the info button as there's odd behavior; clicking the info button when there's no info available triggers the info panel of the next pano immediately upon the entrance of the next pano.

Lastly, and this is just my own personal tastes and is meant speaking generally - not aimed at this project in particular - many panos are terrific in capturing the spaces that we live in, but too often are void of any people - the human form adds life to any image.

Kudos and congratulations!

Kelly
Attached Images
File Type: png CA in CR.png (16.2 KB, 62 views)
Old 10-10-2010, 11:54 AM

Thank you, Terry and Kelly, for your opinions!

I have big problem with chromatic aberration on the pano you mentioned. Tried to fix it in lightroom 3 and it didn't work. I'll try your technique, Terry, becouse I didn't know it..Thank You!

I also didn't notice this info-panel issue. This is really odd, becouse on the panos without the info panel, I set up onClick parameter on info-button like this:
Code:
info.onClick=;
I'll try to fix it. Thanks

Kelly, I completely agree that people on the panos bring them to life a little bit, but unfortunatly it's commercial project, and the client told us clearly, that we have to avoid to photograph people.

I'm really happy that you like it Thank you one more time
Michal