Forums  

Go Back   Forums > Talk > Plugins discussions

Old 06-09-2009, 06:58 PM

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default FPP plugins collection

I have written a few plugins that might be useful for FPP users.

All of them can be downloaded and tested from my plugin page.
  • billboard - a hotspot plugin for making a slideshow.
  • carousel - external plugin for displaying a carousel of images for selecting a new pano, linking to another page or executing any other FPP command.
  • commander - external plugin for keeping track of pano movement like panning, tilting and zooming. The plugin can then trigger actions with FPP commands or functions depending on how the viewer moves in the pano. This can also be combined with event timers to induce delayed actions.
  • compass - a hotspot plugin for showing a magnetic compass.
  • coordinates - external plugin for displaying coordinates of panorama center (+-180 degrees) and/or a center crosshair.
  • countdown - a hotspot plugin for displaying a countdown clock in your pano.
  • dialog - external plugin for displaying a message box where the viewer can make a choice.
  • direction - external plugin for displaying geographical orientation of panorama center.
  • digiclock - a hotspot plugin for displaying a digital clock. It has six built-in fonts and you can easily change the display with a format string.
  • dropdown - a hotspot plugin for displaying a simple dropdown menu.
  • floorplan - external plugin for showing a floorplan with icons representing panorama camera positions. You can show any number of buildings with any number of floors with any number of cameras. It has built-in support for changing icons when a pano has been visited. There is also a radar that follows panning and zooming. Camera mouse-over will show camera id in optional tooltip.
  • gpmap2 - external plugin that generates a Google map which can interact with the pano.
  • groups - external plugin for arranging hotspots in groups.
  • htmlbox - hotspot plugin for displaying a box with HTML content.
  • htmlbox2 - hotspot plugin for displaying a scrollable box with HTML content and active links for controlling your panos and/or linking to new HTML windows.
  • imagemap - a hotspot plugin for creating and using an image map.
  • inaction - external plugin for checking user inactivity.
  • logoMeter - external plugin for displaying pano loading progress in a customizable image box.
  • moviebox - a hotspot plugin for showing flv movie files. A mask can be used to select what parts of the movie that will be shown, and also an overlay image to give the movie a suitable framing. You can also set up a sequence of movies that will be shown with a selectable pause in between.
  • panoclock - a hotspot plugin for displaying a running clock or stopwatch in your panorama. Just supply your own clock face and hands images.
  • panoform - a hotspot plugin for showing an input form that very much works as a standard HTML input form, where the viewer can enter data and make selections, and then send the completed form to the server.
  • panologic - an external plugin that makes it possible to apply IF-ELSE logic to your FPP commands. The logic can of course not be written directly in the FPP XML file, but is instead entered in its own file from where it can be executed just as easily with a simple command. Your logic is stored in a "function", and would normally consist of one or several IF-ELSE statements and one or several FPP commands.
  • panomenu - an external plugin with a scrollable menu box supporting icons, background image or gradient, with totally customizable colors and fonts. It also has onClick, onOver and onOut events.
  • panoslider - a hotspot plugin that makes it possible to control numeric pano settings with a slider. Use your own slider images or the built-in Flash slider.
  • panosync - a hotspot plugin for synchronizing two or more panos.
  • panotimer - an external plugin with a more accurate timer that checks the built-in hardware clock in your computer. Use it for delays or repetitive actions.
  • picMenu - external plugin for displaying a scrolling picture menu.
  • picmenu2 - external plugin for displaying a scrolling picture menu - a variation of the picMenu plugin.
  • picshow - a hotspot plugin for showing an image in a window. Zooming and panning is supported.
  • picshow2 - a variation of the picshow plugin for showing an image in a scalable window. Zooming and panning is supported.
  • picshow3 - a hotspot plugin with an image viewer with a magnifying glass in a scalable window.
  • picslider - a hotspot plugin for showing two images on top of each other with a movable vertical divider.
  • rescaler - a hotspot plugin that allows you to scale images and .swf files in a smart way.
  • randomizer - external plugin for randomizing an FPP command by setting a random value within specified limits, or making a random choice from a given set.
  • soundspot - a hotspot plugin that extends the function of mp3hotspot.swf.
  • spotmenu - a hotspot plugin for displaying a scrollable menu. Each menu item can have an icon and OnClick, OnOver and OnOut events. You can have as many menus as you like in your pano.
  • spotplate - a hotspot plugin for generating a background (or cover) plate.
  • syncflv - hotspot plugin with a modified flvplayer.swf. Use this player if you want to synchronize starting and stopping two or more videos.
  • textbox - hotspot plugin for displaying a text box.
  • texts - external plugin for providing the textbox plugin with numbered texts from a file.
  • ticker - a hotspot plugin for showing text and images in a ticker window. Texts and images can be
    linked to execute FPP commands, open web pages or send emails.
  • twradar - external plugin with 3D radar function that follows pan, tilt and zoom actions.
  • vr360 - a hotspot plugin for showing an object that you can rotate horizontally. The object is composed of ordinary images, and the rotation can also be synchronized with panning.
  • youtube - a hotspot plugin for generating an embedded Youtube player.
  • zoomer - a hotspot plugin for displaying a panorama zoom component.

All plugins are free of charge and may be used without any obligations.

I you have any questions you can email me at tommy@wirestam.com

Regards,
Tommy

Last edited by allSaints; 11-06-2012 at 05:24 PM. Reason: added the rescaler plugin
Old 07-07-2009, 05:10 AM

Thumbs up Tanks

Congratulations! is a spectacular collection really is gold
ground, thank you very much for the input. :wink:
Old 07-12-2009, 12:52 AM

Default these are great

Hey Tommy, thanks for these fantastic plugins. Has anyone else checked the time? Now I don't need a watch.
I've already implemented gpmap2 and now for more fun- trying the others.
Thanks again
Dave
Old 07-15-2009, 03:56 AM

Send a message via MSN to myriamax

Thanks a tone Tommy
and well done.
Old 08-01-2009, 05:57 PM

Default logoMeter new version

I have uploaded a new version of the logoMeter plugin.

It should now be possible to change all parameters between panos, so every pano can have a different logo.

Regards,
tommy
Old 08-05-2009, 02:03 PM

Thumbs up

Beautiful. Thank you, Tommy.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:27 PM

Default at your work 360

how did you suspend the tripod for your work 360?
Or did you?
Old 08-10-2009, 10:06 PM

Hi Tommy,

Firstly can I say wow! and thank you for these great plug-ins - I have only just started getting in to the VR / Hotspot bits and was wondering if you could help me out?

I would love to use the FPP coordinates plugin so that its nice and easy to find the pan and tilt for my hotspot!

I have tried all sorts to try and get the elements on my 360 - but cant get the cursor and arrows into the vr!?

Would you mind having a look at my files?

hxxp://www.rds2.co.uk/clients/360test/navigation.html

hxxp://www.rds2.co.uk/clients/360test/navigation.xml

I would be most grateful for any help you or anyone can offer! Please disregard the images, they are just my test photos...

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!

Kind Regards, B.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:50 PM

Hi,

well, my Flash debugger displays the following:
Code:
CubePanorama v2.3 loaded.
Load XML: navigation.xml
Load layer 2: files/hotspots.swf
Load layer 6: files/tooltips.swf
Load layer 3: files/menuFullscreen.swf
Load layer 4: files/glassMeter.swf
Load layer 5: files/autorotator.swf
Hotspots v2.0 successfully loaded.
Tootips v1.0 successfully loaded.
Autorotator v2.0 successfully loaded.
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot get access to an attribute or a method with object reference null.
at Timeline0_684ad7d82fa4746b6ee26423d201480/doMoveStep()
at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()
at flash.utils::Timer/tick()
GlassMeter v1.0 successfully loaded.
Load 0: images/eg7_f.jpg
Load 1: images/eg7_r.jpg
Load 2: images/eg7_b.jpg
Load 3: images/eg7_l.jpg
Load 4: images/eg7_u.jpg
Load 5: images/eg7_d.jpg
I have no idea what the doMoveStep() function that crashes is. I know it is not in the coordinates plugin. But you can see that the plugin is never loaded. And I tried to recreate the error on my PC but everything went OK.

So, I don't know what the problem might be - I guess you have to use the editor.swf instead

Tommy
Old 08-12-2009, 03:35 AM

Default htmlbox2.swf usage

Firstly apologies if this has been asked in a previous post, but I just wanted to get an update.

Basically I want to be able to be able to display an HTML based text box within my pano as seen in your example
at http://wirestam.com/panos/Flash/htmlbox2/htmlbox2.html. (Fyi, I downloaded the htmlbox2.swf plugin as well as supporting files and added the following code to the <hotspots> section of my 'flashficated' xml file but still can't seem to get it to work). Should I be adding any additional code elsewhere in my XML file apart from what is listed below?

<hotspots>
<spot id="myText" url="htmlbox2.swf"
static="1" salign="TL" align="TL" staticX="10" staticY="60"
width="305" height="500"
alpha="0.65" scaleable="0" visible="1" depth="10"
mouseChildren="1" blockMouse="1" disableKeys="0" disableControls="0"
bgcolor="#E0E0FF" bordercolor="#FFFFFF"
onOver="alpha=1,300; pano.disableWheel=1; pano.disableKeys=1"
onOut="alpha=0.65,600;pano.disableWheel=0; pano.disableKeys=0"
useHandCursor="0"
htmlFile="work2.html"
cssFile="mystyle.css"
/>
</hotspots>

Many thanks agin for your help and thoughts!

Kam