Forums  

Go Back   Forums > Service > Request changes / modifications

Old 04-13-2011, 11:45 PM
Administrator

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Send a message via Skype™ to Trausti Hraunfjord
Default FPP in multiple languages.

The absolute end spurt for the FPP update has set in now.
The past couple of weeks were dedicated to fixes for Flashificator, but everything there seems to be working as it should, so FPP will finally get the time it needs for the latest implementation, which is support for other languages than just English.

This implementation means that Chinese users will be able to use the FPP Editor with everything in the editor being in Chinese, both buttons/descriptions and tooltips.

The languages that will be made available to begin with for users to translate, are the following:

Quote:
Chinese
Danish
Dutch
English
Finnish
French
German
Italian
Japanese
Korean
Norwegian
Portuguese
Russian
Spanish
Swedish
Taiwanese
This is not a complete list of all languages that will be offered.... all that is needed to expand the list, is for people to express their wish for a new language package to be added.

This will do more good for the world of panorama creators than any lensflare or nadir-cap simplified implementation could ever hope to achieve.

If your language is not on this list, and you would like to have FPP available in it (and preferably also be willing to make the translation, or parts of it), you can post in this thread, or contact me directly on flashificator at flashificator dot com.

To translate the whole text - given that you know what the translation should be - would most likely not take more than 20-30 minutes. I will of course have to go through a translation process myself once the system is built, and will better be able to give more accurate information on how long the process takes and how to do it.

In any case: Let me know if you are interested in your language to be added to the list.

Thank you.