Old 01-23-2009, 10:48 AM

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by discocandy View Post
Hi Dynamanic.
here my comments on your tour.

close map when loading a new panorama..
Also no panorama movement when map is open.
the canon is only viewable when usin sequential animation (but nice idea!)

I see some photographic problems..

but very nice!
The map does close on pano selection. There is a closeOnSelect parameter in the XML. Its set to false. The cannon is not there to demonstrate that this is a different area. It could have been an entirely different map and hotspots. No pano movement is a cool opton to add.
The images are not great I know, but i just wanted to demo the map.
Thanks for the feedback. Anyone else?
Old 01-29-2009, 01:07 PM

Downloads: 3
Default alignX&Y vs staticX&Y

Hi Siesfor,

I've been understanding your code on the map.xml, and now I'm trying to aply it to a new project.

There's something I don't understand :

why you're using alingX & alignY to locate the boxes, instead of the staticX & static Y ?

I like to precalculate in the photoshop the location in pixels of every spot, and don't need the editor...but the numbers from the alignX seems to be a percentatge not pixels...

I've been trying to substitute the variables of alignX for staticX but it seems not to work anymore, this is due to that for some reason I may not know, and we must use alignX ??

Code:
room1 = "urHere.alignX=1.5; urHere.alignY=-5.79,100,,urHereOn; room1mark.url= ; loadPano(?panoName=pink&zoom=0.42&pan=-45&tilt=-12,50,none) ;"

<box id="room1mark" url="green.png" static="1" salign="LB" alignX="1.36" alignY="-4.62" depth="-7" scale="0.7" scaleable="0"	/>

<box id="room1markb" url="red.png" static="1" salign="LB" alignX="1.36" alignY="-4.62" depth="-8" scale="0.7" scaleable="0"	/>
Thanks, the code is great, and I'm learning more...
Old 01-29-2009, 07:28 PM

I just used align because that's what I usually use since I'm down there setting an anchor anyways in the editor.

Using static should work just the same if that's what you prefer to use.
Old 03-06-2010, 02:12 PM

Default Time to revisit this thread

I think we have a winner.

I think we have a winner.

Old 03-06-2010, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordi View Post
Hi everyone !!
other example is trying to solve the problem but with a quite unusable solution which is closing the map once you click on the MAP hotspot, which causes a clear effect of delocation for the user, you can check here
This floorplan was set to close when you click on a spot, just because the client wanted it to work this way... you can easyly make it change the "current" and "fov" of the pano beeing loaded, when transition ends, just by adding the correct function "onTransitionEnd"...
With this cleared out, this floorplan must be one of the best floorplans manually FPP coded ever. =)

cheers!
Old 03-06-2010, 07:03 PM
Administrator

Downloads: 1
Send a message via Skype™ to Trausti Hraunfjord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamanic View Post
//religious image edited out//
The religious parts in this are really offending. Could you please replace the image with the religious propaganda, or blur the religious message so that it will no longer be legible?

Last edited by Trausti Hraunfjord; 03-07-2010 at 06:38 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuddi View Post
The religious parts in this are really offending. Could you please replace the image with the religious propaganda, or blur the religious message so that it will no longer be legible?

I understand your concern, but it is just an example that was put together as a demo of virtual tours for a church client. Because the building was pretty big, the decision was made to use this example. The point is to demo the plugin, not evangelize the world through an FPP plugin. If your only feedback is to express your outrage at the choice of media in the demo, I suggest downloading the demo and replacing the media with your own. Tuddi, I understand that this product may be considered an alternative to FFC, and may be cause for concern. That was not my intention, so please don't hate. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:16 PM
Administrator

I even embrace KRP and pano2vr, and recommend people to have a look at those before they make their final choices for a player, so clearly I am not concerned about alternative software choices. On those lines, I am very happy to see your contribution to the FPP community in the form of this map plugin. The more choices within the FPP community, the better it is for us all!

So the only thing I really oppose here, is the religious part ... I really don't like religion and would prefer prefer it being kept locked up inside the places of worship, never to be seen or heard of in the wider society.

No hatred, just disgust, based on the whole history of religion(s).
Old 03-07-2010, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuddi View Post
I even embrace KRP and pano2vr, and recommend people to have a look at those before they make their final choices for a player, so clearly I am not concerned about alternative software choices. On those lines, I am very happy to see your contribution to the FPP community in the form of this map plugin. The more choices within the FPP community, the better it is for us all!

So the only thing I really oppose here, is the religious part ... I really don't like religion and would prefer prefer it being kept locked up inside the places of worship, never to be seen or heard of in the wider society.

No hatred, just disgust, based on the whole history of religion(s).

My friend, I will consider it.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:37 PM
Administrator

.....amen