Forums  

Go Back   Forums > Talk > General FPP Discussion

Old 04-29-2011, 10:45 PM

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default last flashpanoramas.com blog post? I love you flashpanoramas.com !

September 14th, 2010 9:42 am
Do not disintegrate into the crap I've seen at other pano sites. Please. Lemme feature awesome FP sites? I'm a long time fan & nobody here knows me or cares. I'm just a long time fan.

Last edited by gene99; 04-29-2011 at 10:52 PM.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:41 AM

Sorry I don't understand what you meant by "Lemme feature awesome FP sites?"...

But don't worry Gene, we're not going anywhere
My Random Blog
FPP:ContextMenu plugin add your own brand safely
Old 04-30-2011, 02:26 PM

I'm looking for ways to get a deeper integration of 360s into your average workaday business directory online. Even now still it's more of a rarity & a novelty & an oddity than most directory options. I'd like to move it to a level just below required . Just to show you I'm not joking go here > www.easysavannah.com/resumex & signin as user > gene99 password > 7777777 . Click "Orders", then click the "Edit" icon for any of the 4 listings. On the next page click the "Edit" icon again. On next page scroll down to see the options we have for listees. Yeah it's too much & wayyyy over the top but I've done the same thing w/ business directories. If you've seen Google, Yahoo, Yelp etc do it we've done it already Xs 10. I'm retooling my beta business directory so it's not functioning all out but I think you get my point. www.easysavannah.com/fancybox1.html I've got maybe 2000 hours in that program since Jan last year. More. 900+ since December 1. I think I've mentioned www.mapclicks.com here last week. Now curiously enough we use the same program. He is advancing the nature of 360s integrated into business directories. I wish to do the same. I think it needs to be required . As much as you guys have forgotten about 360 panos, we wish to make them redundant. We were doing google streetview when nobody knew what it was > http://www.easysavannah.com/streetviewatlanta.html I didn't write that code but I have done "from scratch" streetview code & helped finance "from scratch" streetview code for business directories. I've probably tested a couple of hundred "streetview" codes. I'm thinking now about a program that a listee can use to upload 4-5-6 pics & a pano is automatically rendered on a listing page. Make it automatic. I'm not joking. I'm not sure yet the direction I need to go but I think it's doable somehow. I can do it manually for listees also. Vertical marketing w/ business directories is where I'm at. My goal would be to slip it in as an option to the point it's almost unnoticed. Either way. I just have a suspicion we can code something automatic. But aside from that I have a locked up lense on my point & shoot. Otherwise I'd already posted some mods here. I'm having to borrow some swf's to test with at the moment. I have stuff on 2 bad harddrives. If you guys (&girls) can help me I'll do what I can to advance pano integration into a mainstream directory as best I can. I've shopped around. I think I'm in the best company here. I can trace gui's & tutorials & codes I've done (need more time) but I can do the same here also maybe. I'd like to see more tutorials & code examples. Maybe I'll put together a Wordpress for flash panoramas (.com). Or a wiki. I need more code samples. The works I've seen yall produce are off the charts. I love em'. I can't ramp up my learning curve that much so please be patient w/ me hehe Have a good day though

good read > http://www.vrmag.org/vartist/guest_a...S_MARTIN_.html

Last edited by gene99; 04-30-2011 at 11:32 PM.