Uploads: 0

I forgot,

I am using this MP3 player:

http://www.jeroenwijering.com/
Old 07-23-2007, 04:22 AM

Downloads: 0

Update,

I took adriansalisbury suggestion and tried to add a music file to the pano using the flvplayer and Xilisoft FLV Converter

Here is the code for the sound hotspot.

<spot id="sound_btn" static="1" salign="LB" align="LB" staticX="-6" staticY="8" url="graphics/sound.png"/>

<box id="sound" url="files/flvplayer.swf?file=files/foreignparticles.flv" soundVolume="1" static="1" salign="LB" align="LB" staticX="-6" staticY="8"

onClick="soundVolume=+=0"

/>

Anyone have thoughts?
Old 08-08-2007, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriansalisbury View Post
What do you know, a bit of poking around and I've done it :-)

http://opticalfx-testsite.co.uk/clients/abells/ - you need to click on the second tour in the drop down - Cookers AGA (don't worry I know the floorplan doesn't work yet, just having it recreated in flash).

The only problem is it all goes wrong when you click fullscreen.

Here's the code:

<spot id="sound-aga" linked="images/2" static="1" staticAlign="bc" staticX="180" staticY="-50.5" url="files/mp3player.swf?file=files/aga.mp3&height=20&width=150&autostart=true" />

Any ideas???
Hi! this is my first time at the forum! i bought the program and allways check this forum for some info.

i can not make the mp3player plug in works! i think i?m doing everything well
now i?m using this mp3player and set it as a hotspot: http://www.jeroenwijering.com/?item=Flash_MP3_Player

adriansalisbury?s code was very useful for me! thanx!!!
i have a solution for that problem with fullscreen... maybe not the best, but it works...
just make it desapear in fullscreen mode, at the hotsopt fullscreen parameters write this: onClick="fullscreen(-);sound-aga.visible=0"

but i think andras did something better because his mp3player works in fullscreen... check: http://www.jazzfestblog.com/vt/view.php?id=sziget

Andras!!! i?d really like to know how did you do that!... thank tou verrrry muchhhh

well
bye!
i will eat some xml files and then come back
Old 08-08-2007, 10:36 AM

opsss!! that solution is incomplete!!!

the correct parameters would be:

<global onEnterFullscreen="enterButton.visible=0;exitButto n.visible=1;" onExitFullscreen="enterButton.visible=1;exitButton .visible=0;" >
<spot id="enterButton" static="1" salign="RT" align="RT" url="full.jpg" onClick="fullscreen()";mp3.visible=0" />
<spot id="exitButton" static="1" salign="RT" align="RT" url="fullOut.jpg" visible="0" onClick="fullscreen()";mp3.visible=1" />
</global>
Old 08-16-2007, 04:26 AM

Downloads: 1

The popularity of this thread shows that a Flash Panoramas sound player would be a popular addition to the program - looking forward to it Denis!

For those wanting to create flv files on a Mac, before you trawl through the Flash help notes like I did, you can convert MP3 files etc. using Quicktime Pro.

I'm still trying to work out how to play separate sound files triggered by simple hotspot buttons, regardless of what panorama is playing (ie. not linked to a particular pano). If anyone has some tips I'd be glad to hear them.

Neil
Old 09-17-2007, 07:53 AM

After reading all this and other posts I am still confused. Does the mp3player.swf supplied with the version 2.1 download work??? Or must we use one of the others for now? And if it works, could someone give an example code, please?

Thanks
----------------------
Auto Quality Plugin: Guarantee the best FPP experience possible for every viewer on every computer.
Motion Zoom Transition Plugin: Move from Node to Node
Old 09-17-2007, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Witte View Post
After reading all this and other posts I am still confused. Does the mp3player.swf supplied with the version 2.1 download work??? Or must we use one of the others for now? And if it works, could someone give an example code, please?

Thanks
I couldn?t make the FPP mp3player plugin work... I asked for an example, but had no reply. I still would like to see it.

For now, i recomend you to use some of the examples showed here... those are betters players than FPPs (at least for now). I know Denis is preparing a big surpirse for the next version.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:08 PM

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin View Post
Hey folks,

I have a funny issue with an MP3 player in fullscreen, anyone out there seen this before?

Take a look at the player in the navigation bar (lower right), when I go Full Screen the player is a black box, it does not show. Normal view is fine.

http://host.newspin360.net/mickymant...umbNavMp3.html

Hi Kevin

Just bought Flash Panoramas player after seeing your interface, which is by far the best one I have seen yet.

Micky and Riversedge amongst others and I like what wideeyes.dk has done with it as well. Very nice.

Regarding the problem with the black box in fullscreen mode, no player showing.

Try this:

<!-- MUSIC HOTSPOTS -->

<spot id="music1" url="files/mp3player.swf?file=files/music.mp3&height=20&width=180&autostart=true&backc olor=0x000000&frontcolor=0xFFFFFF&lightcolor=0xCC0 000" visible="0" static="1" staticX="-374.00" staticY="-39.00" salign="RB" depth="37" scale="1.30" alpha="0.7" scaleable="1" brightness="-0.3 " contrast="1.5" blendMode="lighten"

onOver="brightness=.05,100; alpha=1,100"
onOut="brightness=.05; brightness=-0.3,100; alpha=.7,100"

/>

Aifos solution wouldn't work in your case, because of the spot id="navstrip", spot id="nav_btn" and spot id="nav_btn_out" causing the black box in fullscreen mode to show anyway.

This is the most elegant solution, I believe. Try it and see if you like it. Of course you can always play around with brightness, contrast, alpha... to get the look you want in "lighten" blend mode.

"Lighten" is of course something very familiar to any Photoshop user. As it says in Photoshop help:

"Lighten looks at the color information in each channel and selects the base or blend color—whichever is lighter—as the result color. Pixels darker than the blend color are replaced, and pixels lighter than the blend color do not change. "

Regards,

Dalileis

Last edited by Dalileis; 10-01-2007 at 04:19 PM.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:06 PM
Administrator

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 1

Hi all,

I tried installing the mp3 player from fpp 2.2, did not work.
Tried the code above from Dalileis and tried the way Scott is doing it.
I got the sound to come up using the last 2 ways but it was playing at about 10 times the speed that it should.
Below is a link to the sound file, any ideas?
http://www.indiavrtours.com/jaipur/files/elephants.mp3

Thanks,
Roger
Old 10-14-2007, 09:40 PM

Post Sample rate

Hi Roger

The problem is that your audio sample rate is too low.

It's at 8 khz.

Try changing it to at least: 11 kHz.

In fact here you go, it should work perfectly now:

http://labs360.com/temporary/audio/roger/elephants.MP3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameleer View Post
Hi all,

I tried installing the mp3 player from fpp 2.2, did not work.
Tried the code above from Dalileis and tried the way Scott is doing it.
I got the sound to come up using the last 2 ways but it was playing at about 10 times the speed that it should.
Below is a link to the sound file, any ideas?
http://www.indiavrtours.com/jaipur/files/elephants.mp3

Thanks,
Roger